- b12 shots (every 3rd night, in his sleep)
- super nu thera, which has biotin, b6, magnesium and a host of other vitamins in mega doses (3/4 teaspoon)
- gluten free/casein free/corn free/soy free diet (if this sounds hard, we're supposed to be yeast free and sugar free too).
- super duper pro biotics (you know, the stuff in yogurt) (1 capsule per day in milk)
here are biomedical things we've tried that we think have not worked.
- even more vitamins (too much of a good thing)
- enzymes--these things are supposed to promote better clarity and maybe they did but who can tell when your kid is bouncing off the walls with hyperactivity?!
- cod liver oil--he won't eat chicken but he'll suck down cod liver oil no problem. go figure.
- epsom salt baths
- rosemary drops in bath
here's stuff I bought but never used--
- Colostrum gold-yeah that umbilical stuff, but from cows. couldn't look at it once I knew what it was. supposed to boost immunity.
- Liquid Cal Mag--on hold to try til we sort other stuff out
- Glutathoniane--same as above
- xymogen--don't know what that's for yet
- diflucan--that tricky yeast problem--you know how it is, ladies.